JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here's a very nice early Nylon 66 made in 1959. Original gloss bluing is very strong except for a few light scratches and handling marks. There a couple of freckles or very minor spots of surface rust on the receiver cover, nothing major. Would probably clean up with a little effort. This is how the gun came to me and I simply oiled it up and put it in the safe. Stock is clean with no cracks or major issues. Typical handling marks for a 64 year old rifle. Overall, I feel this is in very nice condition for its age. No SN# since it was made in 1959. It is storming outside here so I will add better pics as soon as it lets up a bit.

I hate to sell this rifle...the only reason for sale is that I'm dealing with some unforeseen medical bills. Life is good, then you get old and die;]

$425 shipped or $400 ftf. Electronic payment preferred but snails mail works too. I will ship the rifle to your FFL with only a copy of my Oregon Drivers license. Add $15 if you need it shipped through an FFL on this end. The first I'll take it followed by an IM gets the goods. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3470.jpg IMG_3469.jpg IMG_3484.jpg IMG_3485.jpg IMG_3471.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are great rifles, I have one like this one. I get it out a couple of times every year and take it to the range. So much fun, and then I wonder why I don't shoot it more often.
GLWS