JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_1876.PNG IMG_1877.PNG IMG_1878.PNG I have got a Winchester Model 50 in 12 Ga. for sale. This is one of the Lightweight Model 50's. It comes with 2 barrels. The barrel on the gun is a 30 inch Fixed Full barrel and the other one is a 30 inch fixed Modified barrel. These are round post ribbed barrels. This gun is in really good condition with very little wear but does have some due to normal use. The wood is solid with no cracks and very few handling marks. There is some bluing wear but not bad. Both barrels are clean on the inside with no pitting. The receiver is solid with no cracks or splits. This is a really nice shotgun and well taken care of. The LOP is 13 3/4. This gun comes with a optional add on inside the receiver shell deflector. With this added feature it throws the hull down to the ground. PRICE $800 shipped

I have this gun listed on another forum as well. I thought I would share with you guys. If not as a sale just for the pic of this pretty gun.

Thanks for an interest or a potential buyer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top