JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
8 packs 50 each
Winchester 9mm Luger full metal jacket

B98AF3EF-F765-4490-935C-3D4C0833B4D4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just want to make sure I've got the math right - or that this math is what you intended.

$600 / 400 rounds is $1.50 per round.

Is that correct?

If YoU DoNt LiKe ThE PrIcE Of An ItEm, SiMpLy MoVe On
@shakilloatmeal I totally agree and I appreciate you reminding us all about that.

I noticed that the OP was new, so I was genuinely trying to be helpful. I tried to word my post in a noncritical way.

I have personally messed up my math on an ad before (more than once :p) - transposed numbers. This ad's numbers, if transposed would come out to a plausible (in today's market) cost per round ($400 / 600 rounds).

This ad's cost per round is obviously 3 standard deviations beyond the mean, so I thought I would double check.

The OP did post photos and didn't correct his price, so I'll conclude that his math is as intended.

To OP: GLWS (Good Luck With Sale), and welcome to the forum. This is a great community of people.

The classified ad is not the place for a so called "discussion" of the item' price.
Thread crapping is against forum rules.

Its really simple :
If you like the item and its price buy it.
If you don't ....

Then don't buy it.

Andy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top