JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ideal home defense, truck gun, brush gun or checkpoint patrol. Light fast to action and ideal for hunting or social work. The Trapper length 16" barrel Saddle ring carbine in 30-30. 1894-1994 100 year commemorative model.

This is the AE angle eject with the cross bolt safety allowing you to mount a scope or other optics. As you know the top eject models will not accommodate a scope without a special weird mount The top has mounting rails as well as buckhorn and blade iron sights. Condition is very nice and cycles smoothly and runs well. Receiver and barrel is a nice even gunmetal black at 99% (picture looks like steel). Stock finish is glossy which has protected the wood from the field but could be removed with some skills for a lovely vintage natural walnut. See photo for all details.
Some don't like the newer crossbolt safety (scoff scoff) and I own a earlier Win but I have actually come to rely on it no different than my other rifles or shotgun especially when loaded and chambered. There are delete kits that replace the bolt hole with a discreet stud should you wish to simply remove it. The potential for optics I think is a bonus for such a versatile rifle. Buyer pays fees. $725
Oregon city

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.