JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not often I learn of an older gun and think to myself, I want that!

Well here we are. The Winchester Model 63 came under my radar recently and now I can't stop thinking about it.

Thing is cool. Rear spring and rear stock load gate, like a lever actions front spring and loading gate, except backwards.

Funky front of action charging dingus!

Nifty little action.

Supposedly very accurate and extremely well made, made in Japan from I understand.

Taurus made a clone more recently but even those are rare.

Gunbroker has a few of each various conditions online for sale, pricey in my opinion.

I'll definitely add this guy to the list of guns to look for in classified ads and pawn shops.

Wish these types of rimfires were either still made or at least attempted by current manufacturers.

1600281123741.jpeg

A .22 long rifle caliber version of their earlier model 1903 rifle that used Winchester .22 auto ammo.
A proprietary round. [I have about 500 rounds on hand]

If you like these guns. Take a look at the Browning SA .22 rifle.
Bottom ejection and a cool little bottom charging system.

A .22 long rifle caliber version of their earlier model 1903 rifle that used Winchester .22 auto ammo.
A proprietary round. [I have about 500 rounds on hand]

If you like these guns. Take a look at the Browning SA .22 rifle.
Bottom ejection and a cool little bottom charging system.
I had a SA22, well it was a Chinese clone, but it was really unique. The take down part was kind of finicky in mine. Once together it was solid. Gave it to a new shooter years ago.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews