JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Winchester Model 63 semiauto in .22 LR. Take down rifle. Tubular magazine which is fed through a port on the right side of the stock. Holds 10 rounds. To chamber a round, you press on the knurled end of the rod that extends from the front of the forearm. This rod is also used to extract an unfired cartridge. Pressing in the rod and rotating it 90 degrees locks the bolt in the open position.

Unscrewing the knurled bolt at the rear of the receiver allows the butt/trigger unit assembly to be separated from the barrel/forearm assembly. This makes it easier to clean and allows the rifle to be taken down into a shorter package for ease of storage or packing.

The bluing is in very good condition and the stock has light handling marks.

This is a rifle I inherited. I have test fired it and it functions well. This one was made in 1953.

Sale only, no trades.Sale only, no trades. Meet at Hummel Arms, 11845 SW Greenburg Rd, #220, Tigard, OR to complete sale. I will pay transfer fee; you pay for your own background check.

IMG_5481.jpg IMG_5482.jpg IMG_5549.jpg IMG_5554.jpg IMG_5557.jpg IMG_5559.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.