JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I would like to sell or trade my Winchester 52. I've had my fun with it and would like to pass it on to someone else who would enjoy it!

The metal is in good shape. Bluing is strong on the barreled action, with some patina and wear on the bottom metal and bolt handle. The stock is structurally sound but has some wear on the buttstock. I considered refinishing, but never got around to it.

I believe this is a pre-model A gun. It has Lyman front and rear sight. Shoots really well with good ammo.

I am asking $650 cash or $700 trade value. I am open to trades. Don't need any hunting shotgun or non-gun trades. A Bergara BXR carbon is on my wish list.

For a straight purchase, I will meet anywhere in the central Willamette Valley, for a trade, I would like to meet at my dealer in Lebanon. Each person pays there own fees for a purchase or trade.

Photos aren't loading well today, so I will upload when I can or text or message them to any interested party.

Update: still can't post pictures for some reason, so message me your email or cell number and I'll send them…

5917FDE7-EE45-4396-AF1C-3DE2C16B105D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
$625 cash or $675 trade value. Willing to deliver to Vancouver WA for an extra $50. More pictures available for interested buyers. Can meet at ARPC if you want to shoot before you buy…

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.