JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Location: Sandy **SOLD ***Winchester controlled feed 338 Ultra mag, Wayne York custom built, Dan Lilja 28" barrel w/ muzzle brake, Bushnell Elite 4200 4-16x50 w/ removable 6" sunshade, synthetic stock, bipod, quick release strap, includes 133 rounds total, 50 300gr Sierra Matchkings, 42 200gr Accubonds, 41 225gr Speer Grandslams, rifle is in excellent condition and never hunted with only a few rounds through it to sight it in. $1750 obo 503-780-6813

IMG950042.jpg

IMG950047.jpg

IMG956388.jpg

Last Edited:
o_O Mike, what kind of groups do you have to show the accuracy of this rifle? I'm very interested but have little time to tweak it before a hunt in late oct. I need group confirmation. I have cash. 503-312-9912. Thanks. William

It has been untouched in 6 years since sighting it in. It holds extremely tight groups but don't think I saved any targets as proof. I will try to shoot in the next few days to have a target to show unless I sell it before then.

Hey, It was fun to meet with you today. My shoulder still Twinges with those 300gr hammers! I would like to meet up with you at your place to perhaps dispatch one of those big cats. I'll be excited to help wring some accuracy out of that Win .300rum for our friend Wilxxxr. Regards, William

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.