JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
RARE Winchester 1907 semi auto in 351 WSL. This is really the rifle that started the semi auto revolution, if you're looking at this ad then you already know how special this is.

Package includes the rifle, original 5 rd mag, 10 rd police mag, and 90 rounds of 351WSL! The police mag will require some minor fitting to get it to work, these rifles typically shipped with factory custom fit mags, I believe that it will just need very minor fitting, but I leave that to the buyer.

Please see photos and note the great overall condition of the wood on this rifle. Unfortunately a previous owner (likely now deceased), etched his SSN and name into the side of the receiver. The serial number indicated that this rifle was born in 1911. Meaning this is without a doubt C&R eligible.

Prefer to meet locally in Olympia however I am willing to entertain shipping for the right buyer.

Price: $1,200

IMG_2229.jpg IMG_2231.jpg IMG_2230.jpg IMG_2232.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service