JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Canyon Lake
State
Other
Zip Code
Selling a very sweet FN Special Police rifle (SPR) chambered in .308. This rifle is a sweet shooter and has a butter smooth action. Timney trigger with very crisp break- 24 inch barrel. Sits in a Mcmillan A4? Stock- it is very nice. Currently rattle canned but the paint can be removed. I also have a Nightforce NXS that I had on it if buyer is interested will also consider separating. Getting out of PRS style shooting for now and this is my last rifle. Will come with Nightforce rings and harris bi pod. Also it is in fantastic shape. Asking $1275 shipped or $1200 FtF in San Antonio TX. This rifle will be listed here first and then will head over to the Sniper's hide after a few days. If not claimed by the end of the week, will go to Gunbroker. First I'll take it snags it!
Side note- the NF is 3.5-15x50 NXS with the NPR2 reticle- SFP scope and in great shape. Will offer to the buyer of the rifle for $800- killer deal!

0CA653B1-D0C2-4771-840E-A2A98DF2EFB1.jpeg 3B81AA55-2FB0-4403-A7B6-D561CB553F2C.jpeg 7233450D-7D4E-42A2-BADD-12C125A33A25.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.