Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Winchester 1300 ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by FortunateSon, Apr 8, 2011.

1. FortunateSon

FortunateSon Marion County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

***Sold Pending Funds. Will close the thread when transaction is complete.***

I recently took this nice Winchester 1300 in on trade, 12GA. I don't know the round count but it looks to be lightly used. Long barrel, I believe 26 or 28", synthetic stock. It does have a couple of minor blemishes on the finish but other than that is in excellent condition.

$180 or would consider a trade, my short wish list is in the ad mentioned below.

I also have a nice S&W M&P Compact .40 I am looking to trade off. Link to the ad is below. Downsizing and looking to trade off these two weapons for another + $$$.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/55273-m-p-40-compact.html

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  2. HankDiesel

HankDiesel Oregon Member

Ill take it, PM coming

3. FortunateSon

PM back at you................

4. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken Dallas Or. Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

So is it sold now or what?? ..................Sure hard to tell what is going on and if it is still available.

5. FortunateSon

Ken - sorry if there was confusion.

PMs exchanged working out details. It is pending funds. I edited my post to indicate status. If it does not sell this afternoon I will edit the post again and send you a PM, in case you are still interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.