Winchester 1300 ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by FortunateSon, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FortunateSon

FortunateSon
    Marion County

***Sold Pending Funds. Will close the thread when transaction is complete.***

I recently took this nice Winchester 1300 in on trade, 12GA. I don't know the round count but it looks to be lightly used. Long barrel, I believe 26 or 28", synthetic stock. It does have a couple of minor blemishes on the finish but other than that is in excellent condition.

$180 or would consider a trade, my short wish list is in the ad mentioned below.

I also have a nice S&W M&P Compact .40 I am looking to trade off. Link to the ad is below. Downsizing and looking to trade off these two weapons for another + $$$.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/55273-m-p-40-compact.html

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  2. HankDiesel

HankDiesel
    Oregon

Ill take it, PM coming

3. FortunateSon

FortunateSon
    Marion County

PM back at you................

4. Dallas Ken

Dallas Ken
    Dallas Or.
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

So is it sold now or what?? ..................Sure hard to tell what is going on and if it is still available.

5. FortunateSon

FortunateSon
    Marion County

Ken - sorry if there was confusion.

PMs exchanged working out details. It is pending funds. I edited my post to indicate status. If it does not sell this afternoon I will edit the post again and send you a PM, in case you are still interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.