Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Winchester 1200 20 ga pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reacher120

Reactions
Nice 20 ga model 1200 pump. Minor scratches all done by me in a too small safe. Almost pristine when taken in trade 5 years ago, every time i move things around I ding something up. (Going to build a dedicated room rather than more/bigger safes). Vent rib, full choke, 3" chamber, 28"
Was keeping for upland bird hunting, but need to down size some.

$275, buyer pays FFL fees.Thanks for looking

index4.jpg
index5.jpg
index13.jpg
index14.jpg
index15jpg.jpg
index17.jpg
index7.jpg
index12.jpg
index11.jpg
index10.jpg
index17.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet