JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
cdd8f02b-713f-4526-84e4-a3b96874dbb0.jpg Excellent condition. Comes with 28' Ventilated Rib Winchoke Barrel and a Smooth Bore Slug Barrel. Winchokes included are, Modified and Cylinder Bore. $250.
For an extra $100, will include another 28' Ventilated Rib Winchoke Barrel in excellent condition. (I was contemplating on cutting it down to 18" but would leave that up to the new owner.)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
View attachment 1154399Excellent condition. Comes with 28' Ventilated Rib Winchoke Barrel and a Smooth Bore Slug Barrel. Winchokes included are, Modified and Cylinder Bore. $250.
For an extra $100, will include another 28' Ventilated Rib Winchoke Barrel in excellent condition. (I was contemplating on cutting it down to 18" but would leave that up to the new owner.)
Is your shotgun still available

It would require the 4473 Background Fee.

So I would need to pay $45 for a background fee then I'm assuming??
Sorry for all the questions, I just don't know how it all works.
Sorry for taking so long getting back to you. Been out and about. You would go to the place that has a FFL(Federal Firearm License) and fill out the 4473 Background check form along with their fee. They also need a legal recognized photo I.D (Drivers License). The seller would also provide the FFL with a photo ID. If everything comes back clear, the long gun transaction is complete (usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes unless the background data base is back up with requests.
Might want to call around. I know that Tropic Pawn charges $32
Hope that helps.

Sorry for taking so long getting back to you. Been out and about. You would go to the place that has a FFL(Federal Firearm License) and fill out the 4473 Background check form along with their fee. They also need a legal recognized photo I.D (Drivers License). The seller would also provide the FFL with a photo ID. If everything comes back clear, the long gun transaction is complete (usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes unless the background data base is back up with requests.
Might want to call around. I know that Tropic Pawn charges $32
Hope that helps.
Yes this helps a lot. Thank you for explaining that. Now I've just got to figure out if its going to be cost effective with the FFL fees as well. I'll keep you posted

View attachment 1154399Excellent condition. Comes with 28' Ventilated Rib Winchoke Barrel and a Smooth Bore Slug Barrel. Winchokes included are, Modified and Cylinder Bore. $250.
Is it still available??
I'm hoping it hangs around until May the 7th I'm coming to Portland and can pick it up then.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.