JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Wilson Combat
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Wilson Combat X-Tac for sale. Less than 100 rounds down the pipe. It's minty. Right side of rear sight is scratched (pictured). Comes with all the papers from the factory, the gray range bag, and 3 mags. It's been a safe queen. Not really a .45 guy. I have a mag of carry ammo I'll include with it. $2400 but open to offers, and willing to work out a trade depending on what you have. Specifically I'm looking for a 2019 model Staccato P, or an STI Tactical 4.0, in 9mm only. I'm also looking for an RMR and a surefire x300U-A or B. Shoot me an offer and lets work something out! Crosslisted to 1911addicts, so get it while I got it!
Wilson Picture.jpg Wilson Right.jpg Wilson Left.jpg Wilson Stripped.jpg Wilson Sight Scratch.jpg Wilson Crown.jpg Wilson in the Hand.jpg Wilson in the Hand 2.jpg Wilson Front of Grip.jpg IMG-6670.jpg IMG-6671.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service