JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Review: Wilson Combat Glock G19

wilson-combat-glock-g19-review-f.jpg

Glock handgun aficionados can send in their OEM firearm and choose from a list of à la carte options to build a unique Wilson Combat Glock.

Back then when I was watching Supercross 1997 I thought, how could bikes be any better and how could anyone possible go faster.
Watch 2018 Supercross and it's like, oh...that's how they can

And now here we are with a Glock...how could perfection ever be more perfect other than switching to a CZ, well here we are...just add paint and some coolness and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$ and the Glock is more perfect than ever :confused:

Nope, not perfect. But they start every time and look good all dressed up. :);)

A match grade barrel cost at least 165. That does not include flutes or fitting of any kind. 100 bucks an hour for a skilled craft is not that expensive. A zev drop in barrel is 250. 40 bucks more for a fitted barrel seems reasonable to me.

A match grade barrel cost at least 165. That does not include flutes or fitting of any kind. 100 bucks an hour for a skilled craft is not that expensive. A zev drop in barrel is 250. 40 bucks more for a fitted barrel seems reasonable to me.
And, for the intended purpose it won't shoot any better than the Factory. So, NOT reasonable.

Yes it will it will shoot from about a 8-10 moa gun to a 5-6 moa. That's a decent change. Now you have to be a good shot to make use of that but if you are looking to get more out of the gun then this isn't a bad deal. Just not for everyone.

The finish is ugly, but they did make a Glock look a bit better with that stippling. Looks functional and good to the eye. The barrel, well, it looks neat. I have to wonder how reliable it is with the match barrel vs the factory.

Wouldn't drop that kind of coin on a Glock, but if it floats someone's watercraft...