JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello
I would like to sell my Wilson Combat low profile decocker/safety lever for the Beretta 92FS style of pistols. It is for the left side of the slide. You would remove the factory safety and convert your slide to a one side, low profile lever. (there are videos on YouTube on how you can convert, easy but use a plastic bag so parts don't go flying).

I recently had a G conversion done to my M9A1 and don't need this low profile lever. I will include the spring and detent for free since I won't need them anymore. If you don't want to get a G conversion and or you don't like how the factory safety on the Beretta 92FS "platform" can be flipped on without you knowing, then you really need this lever. It worked good for me, I never activated the safety when racking the slide or carrying it on my person.

On eBay this part is $45 and from Wilson Combat, if I am not mistaking, they go for $60. I would like $35 for this part and I will meet you half way locally. I live in Beaverton. If you are not local, please meet me in Beaverton somewhere.

Thank you.

B1.jpg B2.jpg B3.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.