JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ariel (of the Ariel Atom) is making an electric car with Turbine engine for range extension. Quite far away from the light and simple Atom but should be interesting

ARIEL+-+HIPERCAR+-+A2+Rear+IMAGE.jpg
ARIEL+-+HIPERCAR+-+MiTRE+REX.jpg

Ariel (of the Ariel Atom) is making an electric car with Turbine engine for range extension. Quite far away from the light and simple Atom but should be interesting

View attachment 396443
View attachment 396444

So are you going to get one Doc? I'm thinking you pitch Hollywood to remake Magnum PI - but melded with a medical drama. Magnum, MD. A medkit on his back, a 10mm 1911 in one hand and beaitiful arm candy in the other zipping silently around the islands in his Ariel EV investigating mysterious deaths and illnesses, fixing booboos, and catching badguys AND always getting the girl. You did say you wanted a kayak too...:cool:

So are you going to get one Doc? I'm thinking you pitch Hollywood to remake Magnum PI - but melded with a medical drama. Magnum, MD. A medkit on his back, a 10mm 1911 in one hand and beaitiful arm candy in the other zipping silently around the islands in his Ariel EV investigating mysterious deaths and illnesses, fixing booboos, and catching badguys AND always getting the girl. You did say you wanted a kayak too...:cool:

Haha, That would be pretty cool.

I wont be able to afford one. 4 electric motors driving each wheel for 1200 hp and a 120,000 rpm turbine engine range extender? I'm thinking this will be the cost of a small island.

Dyjital: Thank you for the link. Unfortunately that article is pretty worthless. All it talks about is the heating and cooling expense from the main battery. It does NOT talk about any comparison with the auxiliary loads compared with traction motor demands.

Also the articles states that a heat pump is more efficient than a resistive heating? WTF? I do not think so. Resistive heating is about 99.5% efficient. A heat pump has many moving parts. Not as efficient. The article is very misleading to say the least. My opinion.

Respectfully. :(

:s0001:

Ferrari 308 - Electric

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top