JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have a G30S slide on a Gen 4 29 frame? That sounds like a pretty good setup.
I do. It works quite nicely.

I, being a weirdo, like the larger beavertail backstrap on the Gen4 frame, in addition to the LH magazine release (I'm a righty, but use my index finger to release the mag due to stubby, retarded thumbs). I also have a G20 smooth face trigger and polished 3.5lb connector in the G29 frame.

The G30s slide is noticeably thinner than the G30/29 slide when carried.

My G29 slide is setup for outdoors use with an extended/threaded barrel and a Trijicon RMR. Not the ideal IWB setup, but great in a chest holster in the middle of a river.

I've also used 45 SMC and 45 Super through the G30s. I could probably have this as my only handgun and have it serve all my needs.

I do. It works quite nicely.

I, being a weirdo, like the larger beavertail backstrap on the Gen4 frame, in addition to the LH magazine release (I'm a righty, but use my index finger to release the mag due to stubby, retarded thumbs).

The G30s slide is noticeably thinner than the G30/29 slide when carried.

My G29 slide is setup for outdoors use with an extended/threaded barrel and a Trijicon RMR. Not the ideal IWB setup, but great in a chest holster in the middle of a river.

I've also used 45 SMC and 45 Super through the G30s. I could probably have this as my only handgun and have it serve all my needs.
I am picking up a G29 gen 4 this weekend. There are quite a few G30 slide assemblies on ebay. The Gen 3 slides are cheaper than the Gen 4 slides. Lots of conversion barrel options as well. Have you tried the xgrip sleeves on full size mags in yours?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top