JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

First time post/new to the forum.

For sale is my dads Wildey survivor 45 Winchester mag.

Comes with 80 rounds
Box
Manual
And 1 mag.

Looks 98%percent pretty much.

I personally never fired it, my dad shot 50 rounds over the last 10 y (according to his memory)

I live in Louisville Ky and would prefer to deal locally, however will ship at your expense... (to an ffl of course)

I will take trades towards a desert eagle 50 ae tiger stripe or plain gold.

Asking price is 2750 obo

Last Edited:
IMG_3014.JPG

image.jpg I know nothing about this gun, that'll be a question I'd have to ask my dad...

This is the stamp on the gun, so id assume it's one of the older Wildey models, still made in New Milford, CT

I just looked the automag up, and LOL nah man, c'mon, even a blind person Could spot that ugly thing... I didn't know what you were talking about till I saw it...

Huh I kinda thought it looked like an automag but I looked the 2 up and couldn't find anything about them being related. Consequently I did read a little more about automags and they are hunks of bubblegum that jam a lot but still built like a brick bubblegum house. I still kinda want one and that widely is cool too for a dream collection with unlimited funds. I'm kinda with you though I think a desert eagle would fit into my current collection better than anything else if I ever did go that route. I also wouldn't mind a coonan

52306110734__3F987F72-6732-4C01-979D-F7F50D4036A8.JPG IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1664.JPG
Huh I kinda thought it looked like an automag but I looked the 2 up and couldn't find anything about them being related. Consequently I did read a little more about automags and they are hunks of bubblegum that jam a lot but still built like a brick bubblegum house. I still kinda want one and that widely is cool too for a dream collection with unlimited funds. I'm kinda with you though I think a desert eagle would fit into my current collection better than anything else if I ever did go that route. I also wouldn't mind a coonan

Haha yes, I own 3 DE and 2 sw500 (not a fan of the 3.50 cost per round) I wanna collect as many DEs as funds alow. Plus people my age don't really know what a wildey is, heck, half the people at my range didn't know what I brought in till one of the older Vets came and started to admire the Wildey and ask how the heck I got one. I just don't apprecite classics, sold my python for half what people usually pay for it and ever since that happened I said f it, no more classics for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top