JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please pray for her.😔 her name is Julie.

57 year old wife has been in the hospital since July 3rd. She had to have her left below knee amputated but developed complications over a week and had to have that leg amputated above her knee.

Nurse called me as I was at work last night. She had her right arm go numb and couldn't use her fingers. A response team took her in for emergency CT and found bleeding in her brain. About 3am I was able to see her in ICU.

She recognized me and squeezed my hand with her left but couldn't talk. I asked the nurse if she was sedated at all and they said no. They told me that they would call if she needed to be sedated and intubated or if any surgery was needed. She's at Peace Health in Vancouver, WA where the COVID outbreak happened last week so although they let me in early this AM they cannot let me back in unless her situation deteriorates. She cant speak and is paralyzed on her right side. Can't swallow so she has an NG tube now. They set up a FaceTime with an iPad this afternoon so I could talk to her. She looked and me at times but couldn't respond. We have been married for 33 years.

I'm numb right now.

Pray-for-it.jpg

Aloha, Mark

I cannot say how much we feel for you right now. Stay strong for her as that's what she needs to see. Vent here all you need and we are always here for our fellow members. Keeping both of you in our prayers.

I'm praying really hard for you brother I will give it all my energy sending multiple blessings her and you to stay strong. Lord please watch over Julie may you're healing hands be placed over her you're will be done lord may she recover amen

Prayers for you and your wife. I can't image what you are going through. Brace yourself for the worst but remember God is in control. If it's her time, it's her time. I hope she makes a miraculous recovery. I am in the Vancouver area if you need anything

When I had a widow maker with full cardiac/respiratory arrest in the ambulance I called on the Holy Spirit to hold me close. I was expected to die by the EMTs who restored heartbeat, the electro cardiologist, and the Cardiac ICU staff. Given that I was not expected to survive 3 times, I am convinced that this is a particularly powerful prayer, and will ask the Holy Spirit to hold your wife close. What is her name?

When I had a widow maker with full cardiac/respiratory arrest in the ambulance I called on the Holy Spirit to hold me close. I was expected to die by the EMTs who restored heartbeat, the electro cardiologist, and the Cardiac ICU staff. Given that I was not expected to survive 3 times, I am convinced that this is a particularly powerful prayer, and will ask the Holy Spirit to hold your wife close. What is her name?
Julie

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads