JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This table is 8" long, about 36"' wide and I'd say 30" high and 1 14" thick. Extremely solid, home made. I'm helping a friend with a moving sale this weekend and she's had the table in her garage for years. I would take this table in a heart beat! I have no where to put it though. :(

If you're interested in looking at this, I'll be at the house running a garage sale tomorrow at 9:00 am. PM me BEFORE 9:00am tomorrow and I will give you the address. This is in NE portland near NE 33rd ave and Freemont St.

She's a beaut! And heavy! I would say there is room for 8"-10" shelves, or cubbies to sit at the back of the table and leave plenty of room for other equipment.

More better pictures can be provided if need be. ;)

1622246261080.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I figured as much.
I'm working straight through weekend and holiday . So I'm out .

Good luck man.
So things have changed. I called my boy and he's going to help me put it in the back of my truck, so I'll have it at my house. I don't want it there in the driveway for weeks, but this certainly stretches the time out to get it gone. Let me know what you think? The truck isn't a daily driver.

What is the top made of?
Table is 8' long, by 3' wide.

On closer inspection.....The top is two sheets of plywood. One piece 3/4" the other 1/2". The top must have been finished as it's smooth and has a good layer of paint on it. With no deep scratches or gouges. Everything else is 2" x4", with the leg braces of plywood. All nailed. I'd say someone that really knew their stuff put this together. (If it as me you'd see where I missed with the hammer, bent nails and straightened them out, or just beat them in anyway.) :D My boy (about 200#) and I sat up on this table and and tried to shake back and fourth, it didn't flex at all. If I were keeping this for a bench I'd probably go around and re-enforce with some screws.

Sorry I can't get better pics of this but I'm not able to get this out of the back of my truck, AND get it back in by myself.

P1040971.JPG

P1040972.JPG

P1040973.JPG

Table is 8' long, by 3' wide.

On closer inspection.....The top is two sheets of plywood. One piece 3/4" the other 1/2". The top must have been finished as it's smooth and has a good layer of paint on it. With no deep scratches or gouges. Everything else is 2" x4", with the leg braces of plywood. All nailed. I'd say someone that really knew their stuff put this together. (If it as me you'd see where I missed with the hammer, bent nails and straightened them out, or just beat them in anyway.) :D My boy (about 200#) and I sat up on this table and and tried to shake back and fourth, it didn't flex at all. If I were keeping this for a bench I'd probably go around and re-enforce with some screws.

Sorry I can't get better pics of this but I'm not able to get this out of the back of my truck, AND get it back in by myself.

View attachment 897799

View attachment 897802

View attachment 897803
Yep that's what caveman would build, none of that wimpy crap makes it into or out of my shop.
Kudos to her husband for his craftsmanship. :s0155:

Why are you guys so far away? Must be me, out in the boonies on the East-Side.
Getting ready to build my next loading bench. Found these tops 24"W X 96"L X 4.1" Thick.
Three 1.5" ruff-cut boards laminated together. I will be cutting a piece off the end 30", this will be ripped into 4 equal pieces for the legs (4 - 4X4) and the rest is the top. They sell for $125
Should last the rest of my life, however long that will be? Weighs over 100lbs.
3 & 5 Ply Wood Bench-Tops.jpg
Oh yeah, they make them 6.6" thick by 96" long for $150, to heavy for me
I call it my bench-top from hell.

Why are you guys so far away? Must be me, out in the boonies on the East-Side.
Getting ready to build my next loading bench. Found these tops 24"W X 96"L X 4.1" Thick.
Three 1.5" ruff-cut boards laminated together. I will be cutting a piece off the end 30", this will be ripped into 4 equal pieces for the legs (4 - 4X4) and the rest is the top. They sell for $125
Should last the rest of my life, however long that will be? Weighs over 100lbs.
View attachment 918132
Oh yeah, they make them 6.6" thick by 96" long for $150, to heavy for me
I call it my bench-top from hell.
WOW. I don't know. I think I like the idea of drilling through for mounting bolts. That's definitely not going to flex though!

I wish someone would get this from me.

WOW. I don't know. I think I like the idea of drilling through for mounting bolts. That's definitely not going to flex though!

I wish someone would get this from me.
Found it by sheer accident, on my wife's local Facebook Market Place. (they are good for something?)
Probably the best find in my loading career.

With the cost of lumber today and the amount of quality workmanship building it, I would think someone would be all over this. If I lived closer, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat, for use in my carport. Excellent workbench.

With the cost of lumber today and the amount of quality workmanship building it, I would think someone would be all over this. If I lived closer, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat, for use in my carport. Excellent workbench.
Indeed! I put the table on craigslist, and cant find the ad! Without hitting the link in the email they sent me!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top