JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been browsing around PCC's lately and finally stumbled on the Vector. This thing seems to tick all the boxes:
- swappable lowers
- 45acp
- short and long barreled versions available (I have to imagine a 45acp out of the 16" barrel would be pretty hard hitting?)
- comes in stormtrooper white :D

The recoil dampening system is intriguing as well. Glock mags too!

So, really, why would I not want one (besides the price, of course)?

I don't have any actual experience handling one myself, but like alot of the semi converted machine gun versions I don't see a reason to own one. The real purpose of the Kriss is in full auto. Id reference InRange where Karl and Ian actually go over the pros and cons of the gun itself, mostly in full auto. But they also reference it being in semi, where they don't seem to see much of a purpose behind it.

I'm a fan of PCCs and SMGs, but I've consistently seen comments from shooters and owners of the semi-auto version that they are underwhelmed. Not that it is a bad gun, just not all that great, despite being mechanically interesting. At that price point I am not willing to give it a try, but to each their own.

As it was mentioned, Karl and Ian seemed kind of "meh" on the original full-auto version and totally poo-pooed the semi-auto version:

I'm a fan of PCCs and SMGs, but I've consistently seen comments from shooters and owners of the semi-auto version that they are underwhelmed. Not that it is a bad gun, just not all great, despite being mechanically interesting. At that price point I am not willing to give it a try, but to each their own.

As it was mentioned, Karl and Ian seemed kind of "meh" on the original full-auto version and totally poo-pooed the semi-auto version:

That is precisely the video i was referencing, thanks for bringing it up. And don't get me wrong PCCs represent alot of fun to me, im just far more interested in earlier stocked pistols and the like due to their historical and investment values (as well as fun). Even guns like the new SP5 H&K came out with and people rave about, just don't do it for me, atleast at the price point they are seeking.

Now if money is no object and you are just looking to have fun, I see no objection with the Kriss Vector.

Ive shot the piss out Wild bills F/A

In comparison to a uzi, mac-11, reising m50. The Kriss has a griddy action, the rate of fire is funky (no smooth)

For the cost of a Kriss SBR in coyote. I bought a reising m50. Food for thought.

I've been browsing around PCC's lately and finally stumbled on the Vector. This thing seems to tick all the boxes:
- swappable lowers
- 45acp
- short and long barreled versions available (I have to imagine a 45acp out of the 16" barrel would be pretty hard hitting?)
- comes in stormtrooper white :D

The recoil dampening system is intriguing as well. Glock mags too!

So, really, why would I not want one (besides the price, of course)?

Listen to the Santa say...

8336A522-7536-4A36-8203-8646E9716175.gif

I've got a Masterpiece Arms Mac 10 in 45acp. It's got the 16" barrel and shoulder stock. It takes 30 round mags. It's fun to shoot, accurate and hits hard. Way cheaper than the Kriss and I wouldn't trade it for one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top