JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you tell us where you sourced these P series internal extractors?

Thanks!

I recently picked up two internal extractors...just in case...since externals replaced internals some time ago. Internal extractor shears off, and you basically have a paperweight.

As for recoil springs, Wolff usually has a good selection. Grayguns sometimes as well.

Boss

Die P226 sieht wie eine Deutsche Hausfrau aus: ein bißchen dick. Carried one for years. A little thick, even glockier than Block, bore centerline well above the grip and other things that reduce its lust factor. Carried a personal P220 for years after that. Sold it when I retired, as I never bonded with it. And therein lies at least part of the problem.

My Mk25 is my favorite semi.

I don't care for red dots/etc on most pistols and my experience with striker fired handguns, especially Glocks, left me wanting something better. SIG DA/SA metal framed pistols filled that need.

Burke is supposed to do very good action work on these. Eventually I will send mine off to him.

Last Edited:
"OR" has gone from meaning 'operating room' to 'optics ready.' And that is what the aftermarket is up to. Sig slides are made by a billion ton (est.) hydroforming process, so a billet version will not be cheap. Also wonder where it is made. My Sig 1911 .38 Super barrel was made in Korea.

Personally, am waiting for an 'OR' slide for my Chi-com Tokarev. You can even get a commie-comp. But, I'll settle for a barrel that was not Vietnamized.

Last Edited:
Die P226 sieht wie eine Deutsche Hausfrau aus: ein bißchen dick. Carried one for years. A little thick, even glockier than Block, bore centerline well above the grip and other things that reduce its lust factor. Carried a personal P220 for years after that. Sold it when I retired, as I never bonded with it. And therein lies at least part of the problem.

Since the late 80's, I've always been sour on Sigs…. meh, never did anything for me.

(see what I did there?)