JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what the complaint here is. I've got an IWI Jericho 941 in 45acp that is much more neglected in terms of aftermarket. At least most people have heard of a Sig P226. :p

When danger lurks about, no gun is ever boring.
Fair enough. What specific problem in not being addressed by the manufacturer that aftermarket parts might improve.

Its like the guy that says "I am getting my first gun and I want to change the trigger and add optics" and everyone tells him he really should learn to shoot the damn thing first. How do you know what is broken until you shoot it.

So, all snarkiness aside, what is the defect?

Last Edited:
I'm not saying I am bored, I am saying that I perceive that as a reason that some people add bling to their guns.
When I get bored I buy more
1622231149954.jpeg

Fair enough. What specific problem in not being addressed by the manufacturer that aftermarket parts might improve.

Its like the guy that says "I am getting my first gun and I want to change the trigger and add optics" and everyone tells him he really should learn to shoot the damn thing first. How do you know what is broken until you shoot it.

So, all snarkiness aside, what is the defect?
A different trigger can be functional inasmuch as it is an ergonomic factor. The rest of the glitz is au courant today, passé tomorrow. Pure fashion.

I blame MS Safari Arms for starting this trend back in the 80s.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.50.46 PM.png