JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why I Love My Country .
Too Much Negativity Lately so started a Thread Why I Love My Country, Please Share Yours If You Are So Inclined !

My country I feel great pride as an American, we live in a land where the oceans views are breath taking to the highest Mountain ranges, to the enticing and remarkable deserts of our low lands.
One can be poor, homeless, no educations and gain it all, for that I am grateful.
This country rewards hard work, and dedication to ones family. We have so many rights that we enjoy that we at times forget the ones we have. The freedom to buy what we want and from where we want, stay were we want to and say as we please, and share our lives with those we choose. This alone is unattainable just a few thousand miles away in other countries.

I am proud that we are the world strongest fighting force and the largest humanitarians.
I can not ever walk or drive by our Flag without feeling very lucky and feeling such love for my country.
I see our service men and women that often pay for my freedom with their ultimate price. I am humbled and so grateful for men and women past and present that gave it all so I could have a life for my family and my new Granddaughter to still be safe do to their sacrifice, I have my freedom. I also can not help but get a lump in my throat when I see one of our service men and women have passed, I wish to scream at the roof top thank you and I will be eternally grateful.:s0160:

I am also grateful for our men and women that return from service and share their sacrifice and service so we can hear their words and there struggles and know their is a reason for their service, for this I am eternally grateful.:s0160:

My country is not perfect, our lives can be a great struggle full of hardship and pain, full of greatness and hope, full of friendship and love. Reach outside and touch the ground from ocean to ocean the this soil is where freedom begins. Where ever we go in this country we should raise our heads high and proud as we live with freedom in the greatest country in the world.

In the saying This is Gods Country, shore to shore, we are surely living where they speak of.

This is why I love my country.
:s0042:
:s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160:
DH

I was conceived in K Falls, born in California when it was still cool. Returned to Oregon in 1970. Did Army time, very proud of that, and 18 months in Vietnam. Raised my daughters in beautiful Oregon and they turned out beautiful also. Been a lot of places around this world. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, as good as America. We have some problems but the way we are set up, we always get through them. I know how fortunate I was to be born here, an American citizen. Next to my family, this country is it. I'd die for my family or my country.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top