JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it lighter than an M4 Benelli? The M4 is great, only complaint is the weight.

Love FN products. I have a patch that says "IT'S FN AWESOME"

Don't know about weight of the M4 (the MK 1 is 8.2 lbs) but it is more reliable with a variety of shells.. I never even installed the heavy piston and not one failure in 500 rds of all sorts of shells.. and with my handloaded slugs it's good to 125 yards at least

Comes from FN with a nice plastic hardcase, big enough for two long guns

Mods I have done are

Tac Star Sidesaddle

Nordic oversized fluted bolt release

Nordic oversized bolt release

Otis 2 shell elastic/velcro shell holder mounted just forward of the chamber

Holo sight

Rail for a light (Procyon strobe) that replaced the forward swivel, has a swivel mount on the rail

Uncle Mikes 3 point nylon sling

New dedicated Hoppes cleaning kit and a bore snake

1K S & B 12 pellet 00 buck, which are longer than 2 and 3/4 so only 7 of those bad boys fit in the magazine

For serious deployment I have several SKS chest pouches loaded with buck and slugs, and will use those to reload the USGI 12 GA shell belt pouch, which is generally where the reloads will come from. I'm also planning a steel heat shield, for my normal reloading technique they are needed. I totally agree with NutN that this shottie is frackin awesome. I'm in love

I love mine. I just added a Mesa 6 shell holder to the side of the receiver and am hoping to get a Nordic bolt handle soon.

GEDC0373.jpg

The bolt handle does not require smithing but the bolt release does, basically tapping one hole

How could anyone not love that slender beast?

That's a sweet Boom Stick! To rich for my blood though, and I know myself, I'd be spending the grocery money to feed the rapid fireing little thing! Always been a fan of auto loading shotguns. Lucky devils!!!

See you in Salem tomorrow!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads