JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should shut down Cabela's it's their fault. I'm sure he was just jacked up on the excitement of going inside that his brain shut down. Sort of like Buck fever only Cabela's fever. There is no personal responsibility any more don't you know? (except maybe for guns) And if that doesn't play, "it's Bushes fault"!

The ~Only~ Issue I wonder about, after the Negligent Discharge, is was he dis armed, due to his going into an Ambulance, etc.

WITH zero friends, family present, the LEO's May Have to legally provide safe keeping for his three fire arms....

Side note, ~With Three~ owning FIREARMS should bring him into (or away from) being considered a "Newbie".... And should at least be kept from carrying On his DNA ancestry!!!!

/sarcasm .....

philip :confused:

I think he loaded it himself or had someone who may have been in on it load the firearm or distract the clerk.

All in the hopes of suing them.
The clerks aint the brightest folks out there but come on, they arent loading the things.. It'd be their bubblegum if they did.

The way I see it, check the cameras and watch this MF'er like a hawk on those tapes.. Did he come in with anyone?
Who looked at the firearm prior to him?

This all seems like some false flag stuff.
He was in the parking lot, not the store.

When are some people going to learn? Don't intimidate the gun! Don't tease the gun. Don't call it names. Don't discriminate against it. It likes to be honored... like the flag. So don't step on it. Don't burn it. Don't spit on it. It deserves respect, honor and dignity. So offer praises and help build it's self esteem.

Yeah, the gun did it alright. I don't blame it. It just finally got ticked off and is not going to take it anymore! Too bad that it's license will now be revoke. Not to mention the time in the slammer.

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads