JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's my job to stir the pot. But seriously I have seen enough broken and poorly manufactured taurus guns to try and discourage anyone from buying them, along with bersa and llama. Just a step above hipoint, raven, and lorcin, but, not by much.

take my advice or not, your choice.

Is anyone going to readily admit they were dumb enough to buy a piece of bubblegum?

It's my job to stir the pot. But seriously I have seen enough broken and poorly manufactured taurus guns to try and discourage anyone from buying them, along with bersa and llama. Just a step above hipoint, raven, and lorcin, but, not by much.

Is anyone going to readily admit they were dumb enough to buy a piece of bubblegum?

The "new" Taurus line is built in a new plant by a new company with 100X better QC than previous. Taurus weapons today are exceptional.

Wow, it is "Your job to stir the pot", should we all be in ahh of your presence? Seriously, this is the 2nd dumbest comment I have seen on this site.... the first was "289 is still more than they are worth IMHO" and not so amazingly both were by you..:nuts:

Contrary to your comments I have openly admitted to owning 10 of the guns that your refer to as piece of bubblegum, so I guess you are wrong again... Oh and by the way, every time I pull the trigger they go bang and I blow the bubblegum out of what I am shooting at. All of mine are also factory built without any modifications required to make them operate as needed. Add to that, two of them are daily carry pieces and I would put them against any gun out there.. Keep your Sig, mine get the job done just fine..

Again, I know that we are not worthy of opinions and are obviously unqualified of making educated decisions, so I guess we should be honored to have you in our presence...:s0152:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top