JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked one up.. Thank you so much for the heads up. I don't get the newspaper and their website does not display their weekly ad so had I not seen your thread, I would have been oblivious to such a deal. I was at Keith's yesterday and I saw the same gun for about $389 so saving $100 is definitely always a blessing. Thank you! BTW, i'm very impressed with the gun.

Has anyone else picked it up? If so, I swear they sold me the titanium version. I was looking online and the stainless versions look much lighter than the titanium ones. The slide of my 24/7 is definitely the color of the titanium ones I see online.

Taurus gets a bad rap. I had a PT145 that I really liked. Alot, shot great, never once jammed.

L:eek:oking for another actually as I feel dumb for getting rid of it

I have the pt 24/7 pro ls , and the pt 140 millenium pro both in 40 and they are great no problems whatsoever, and for the money I saved I can go to more gun and knife shows amd buy other kewl toys

everybody has one

+1 Smoke It

and let me add that some people are one....:nuts:

I have 10 Taurus, each for anywhere from 1 to 10 years. I still own each of them and no issues... I just don't get the whole butt in where no one gives a crap, if you don't like a certain brand than just don't buy them and shut the heck up...:s0092:

and some people are one....:nuts:

I have 10 Taurus, each for anywhere from 1 to 10 years. I still own each of them and no issues... I just don't get the whole butt in where no one gives a crap, if you don't like a certain brand than just don't buy them and shut the heck up...:s0092:
what are you smoking if you don't like a certain brand than just don't buy them and shut the heck up
feeling is mutual plus you clearly don't read the post's before you shoot off your letters

what are you smoking if you don't like a certain brand than just don't buy them and shut the heck up
feeling is mutual plus you clearly don't read the post's before you shoot off your letters

Actually Smoke It, I was agreeing with you... I just missed the +1 in the front of my comments... My bad... Edited my post to reflect correctly.. Members like coop44 just frustrate me... Seriously, Taurus makes a good gun and if you ever have a problem their customer service is second to none.. I am not sure why there are people that feel that they need to bash a gun just because they don't like it.. One of my Taurus is the PT101 and has over 2000 flawless rounds down the pipe and with the added benefit of being a tack-driver... My newest addition is a PT709 that I bought from a member on this forum, first time I shot it the groups were 5" low. I called Taurus and they had a new (lower) sight in my hands in less than a week.... 5 minutes to install and now it it dead on... This has been my only "warranty" issue with Taurus and took 5 minutes on the phone, 5 days to get it and 5 minutes to install the part, I think that for a major manufacture that turns out as many guns as Taurus does, this is beyond exceptional customer service. I too am thinking of picking up one of these 24/7 Pros to add to my happy Taurus family..

No problems jgeist,
I was kinda like (wtf) I'm on your side and your slamming me

But you are right folks like him take the fun out of everything .
kinda like he would not be happy even if he were hung with a new rope:s0112:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top