JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes Colion is, as does everyone else Shhh. Yes there is not a defined way to fire a "pistol" or something along those lines. either way the Sig brace is totally legal and is a godsend to the normal masses restricted by idiot class 3 laws. (This is just my opinion and what I have researched/been provided information on).

image.jpg
Check this out :)

I cancelled my mpx order and waiting to get one of these. I have herd the trigger on these things are horrible so hopefully someone will come out with a trigger kit soon. The price point just can't be beat

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but hopefully this weekend. Feels awesome to me, and as far as Plasticy-Yep its plastic just like a every poly pistol out there. All ergonomics except for the ambi safety are awesome. The ambi selector will dig into your shooting finger, bad design but nothing a dremel won't fix. I disagree about the Sig brace not being a plus (But that is a diff convo). This gun in its original design I believe has had very positive LE/Military applications in other parts of the world to attest to its durability/reliability.

The trigger is heavy with a decent reset, but could def be improved. I think some polishing would do it good, but for a SMG trigger its not too bad.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top