JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is trump really our best option? I was never a fan.
No, but he's saying all the right things IMO so far. Can he win the General Election and is he all talk is the question.

On the Gun Ownership chart. Only Christie and Bush are unarmed. Two of the worst anyway for a lot of other reasons.

Fiorina's Husband take's care of defending them. That's fine with me.

Not endorsing the others, but I also respect keeping quiet about what firearms you exactly own.

I would be interested in a ticket that included Fiorina as a VP. I think a couple of terms in office she could be a very good option for our first female president. As to who I would like to see as the front man on the ticket. I'll wait until a little more of the screaming and yelling is over and the herd has been whittled down a bit.

And the right things he is saying are things that nobody else would dare to say - like the truth with absolutely no varnish on it.

I think Trump's perennial runs for the Presidency are usually to intended get a platform that lets him steer the discussion with no real intention to be a viable candidate. Then, as the say, something funny happened on the way to the forum. With the majority of the field coming across like a bunch of Pollyanna's, Trump has become a viable candidate for Americans who are sick and tired of career politicians with the latest poll for brains and absolutely no guts.

And the right things he is saying are things that nobody else would dare to say - like the truth with absolutely no varnish on it.

I think Trump's perennial runs for the Presidency are usually to intended get a platform that lets him steer the discussion with no real intention to be a viable candidate. Then, as the say, something funny happened on the way to the forum. With the majority of the field coming across like a bunch of Pollyanna's, Trump has become a viable candidate for Americans who are sick and tired of career politicians with the latest poll for brains and absolutely no guts.

When my 76 year old Mom, a total anti-Hillary/Obama, anti Dem agrees that she will vote for Trump who she despises, Then I'll know Trump has a chance to win. She tells me at the moment she won't Vote if Trump wins the Nomination.

He just doesn't have the little old Conservative white lady vote yet. He says mean things to women they say!:eek::eek:

Trump is starting to look like a white obozo.
Saying all the right stuff but will probably change his tune if by some chance he does get elected. He does not have a fan here.

In Idaho poll has
1. Trump
2. Carson

Aw shucks, I guess we aren't racist over here.

The other side spins that poll result as being racist too you realize?

"It's just white Pollsters wanting to appear non-racist" I've heard some of them say.

Face it, to the Progs being white make's you a Racist at birth with a white privilege gold spoon in your mouth.

Don't worry though, Voting Dem makes you less Racist!

The other side spins that poll result as being racist too you realize?

"It's just white Pollsters wanting to appear non-racist" I've heard some of them say.

Face it, to the Progs being white make's you a Racist at birth with a white privilege gold spoon in your mouth.

Don't worry though, Voting Dem makes you less Racist!
True.
There been plenty of KKK members that were Dems also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top