JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm interested in recomendations were I can get a fair price and easy transaction. I want to deal with a business rather than individual parties.

Prefer north end (Bothell/Mill Creek/Kirkland) or east side, but will consider entire area.

I'm also interested in a recomendation where I could get a good price on HK handguns.

Bonus if they were the same place.

Thanks!

-john

you wont get fair prices from shop owners because they need to sell the guns at fair prices, there just isnt any profit margin at all if they pay market value. that is just the way it works.

Sell them on here, you will get a lot more $ and some of us are ready to buy certain items. I am particularly looking for a Century 93 HK clone rifle right now

So, ask yourself a few questions.
1. Do you legally own the firearm?
2. Do you want to sell it for a fair price and not be taken?
3. Do you feel comfortable dealing with a person face to face and selling it to someone legally?

If you can answer YES to these. Then get details on them, post here with a price you feel is fair. And find out if anyone near you wants to purchase them from you. :)

You can check prices to some degree on Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com to see what the range is. Not definitive, kind of like checking ebay for a price check. But it gives you an idea.

If you answer No to any of these, well you will have to think about this a bit more. Specifically if you answered no to the first question, I don't really want to see your comments any more anyway.

M

Thanks for the replies so far. I legally own the firearms, but am not keen on meeting people I don't know and I want to ensure whomever buys them are legally entitiled to own firearms.

I understand resale value isn't going to be optimal selling to a business.

-john

In that case, you could always use Guns for Sale, Gun Classifieds, Gun Auctions, Shop for Guns at GunsAmerica or Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com and require an FFL transfer. Basically you would go to a dealer, and pay them a fee to ship and transfer the firearm to the person's dealer on their end.

Or just go to a few different gun shops and see they will offer you.

Quick edition, one thing you can do to better ensure that someone can legally own them is to see their Driver's Licence and require them to have a Concealed Handgun Licence. Meet in a public place and verify both. Give them a receipt of sale, one copy for you, one copy for them.

That covers your hind quarter's fairly well. Of course going through an FFL would be more sure, but not always 100%.

M

Thanks for the replies so far. I legally own the firearms, but am not keen on meeting people I don't know and I want to ensure whomever buys them are legally entitiled to own firearms.

I understand resale value isn't going to be optimal selling to a business.

-john

Just require ID and a concealed pistol Lisc. I have only had good experiences selling to board members

Optimal is a charitable word for what a dealer will pay you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads