JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cannot answer that but if you are using it for shooting I would consider making the change to a substitute. I was in a similar situation and was in Bi-Mart one day and saw a can of Pyrodex on the shelf and thought what the heck, time to at least try it. Quite frankly I was pleasantly surprised. It has more 'ummph' than BP and if you do not get to cleaning for a few days it is much more forgiving as it does not start to corrode as quickly. Just my 2c based on personal experience.

Mark-60 for a Cannon if your going to be using a lot of powder your a lot better off buying it on line from Powder Inc. You can buy a 10lb order with shipping and Haz Mat for a lot less then retail. All that is required is a form be filled out and emailed or faxed to them,

Sulfur, Salt Peter (potassium nitrate) and charcoal and a motor and pestal.
Local Biological and chemical supply house.
:buttrock:

Last time I bought powder it was from Jack's Powder Keg in Louisiana, 25 lbs with shipping and hazmat ended up about $12 a pound. Making your own and getting a consistant product is a giant pain, plus slightly dangerous.

Mark-60 for a Cannon if your going to be using a lot of powder your a lot better off buying it on line from Powder Inc. You can buy a 10lb order with shipping and Haz Mat for a lot less then retail. All that is required is a form be filled out and emailed or faxed to them,

Thanks! I'll look into that.

I'm probably going to get a BP canon or mortar with my upcoming bonus.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top