JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Plain old Buck. Double action.

1. Push the Button
2. The blade comes out.

Lifetime warranty, BOS S30V hard as hell steel. Chicks dig it.

View attachment 708326
Growing up in the south and being a country boy all my life, I've loved the Buck knives! One of my most memorable bucks was a folder an older brother gave me on the one time I met him in my life. I lost that sucker off the coast of Bandon in a fishing trip when I was 15.:( The one you have sure gives me than hanker'n's but, I just don't have 2 Bills to drop on a knife right now. It is in my radar as a future gift to myself though!:s0112:

Growing up in the south and being a country boy all my life, I've loved the Buck knives! One of my most memorable bucks was a folder an older brother gave me on the one time I met him in my life. I lost that sucker off the coast of Bandon in a fishing trip when I was 15.:( The one you have sure gives me than hanker'n's but, I just don't have 2 Bills to drop on a knife right now. It is in my radar as a future gift to myself though!:s0112:
I'm not a knife lover but I love THAT knife.

Well, I am actually impressed by this OTF. Been playing with it since it arrived earlier today and am contemplating a couple more in different colors.:D Very much appreciate the recommendation and will pass along to my fellow knife enthusiasts.:s0155:

thumbnail_IMG_0446.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0450.jpg

I ordered a few more knives from Grindworx including another Lightning. I'll do some AAR's on them once they arrive and I've had time to play with them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top