JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a cheapie I can recommend these:

They make them in lots of colors. Decent action, workable blade. Again, they're really cheap but they aren't terrible. :)

Try that one out. I used to collect microtech but had to give it up here in Washington so I just have to friends in knife friendly states.

Let us know about whatever you pick up.

Ok, for now, I decided to go with one of the Lightnings. I might pick up the other one down the road.

Ok, for now, I decided to go with one of the Lightnings. I might pick up the other one down the road.

I have one and it works well. Ocassional misfire, but all OTF's do that including my Infidel. :)

Oh and I purposely abused the heck out of mine. I took a hammer to it, dropped it and threw it across the street. It still works fine. :)

That's what I was looking for! I'm a bit rough on knives and didn't want to spend a ton as more than likely, I'll break or loose it.:D

Plain old Buck. Double action.

1. Push the Button
2. The blade comes out.

Lifetime warranty, BOS S30V hard as hell steel. Chicks dig it.

Qhu1cl.jpg

When things open back up, go to one of the large gun and knife shows. There are many auto knives for sale and you can handle them to pick one that feels right to you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top