JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That you bought some Unique at @2.70/lb? :)

This tube isn't dated, but I have another one dated 1979, purchased from Rainier Sportsman in Enumclaw, WA. Both from my late grandfather. They look and smell fine. Loading some tonight to trial in the near future. My guess...... It'll shoot just fine. Some Really Old Unique.jpg

I have a cannister from that time frame.
Used it to reload .45 Auto and 12 ga shot shells.
More recently loaded some 12 gauge 1 oz slugs.
Burns dirty, but didn't affect the shooting, takes a while to get the gun clean.
Keep it dry and cool.

Nice. I certainly don't expect it to burn clean. Especially since I'm loading low for 9MM to start. 4.8 with COAL at 1.150. That was the first 20. 20 more at 5.0 and 20 more at 5.2. COAL will be the same. All 124 GR Xtreme Plated RN. We'll see how they run.

I have some Unique from 1974 left. I've run chrono comparisons of it against new Unique. Depending upon the cartridge, the old Unique gives about 5 to 10% lower velocity. Don't know if it's a function of age (drying out) or the new formulation contains more energy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top