JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Over the past five or so years, I've always watched for a simple transport bag for the SBR/AR Pistol types.
Lots of choices out there, but most over designed for my taste.
3 years ago I found what worked for my needs 26" and under.
Since then I picked up a couple more in other sizes as I come to find them.
I'll post what I use a bit later.

Show us what works for you.

Edited for my preference.
No assembly/disassembly of said weapon, optic, or mag.
Open the bag, extract weapon, point/fire.
Minimum 20rnd Mag is already inserted.

Last Edited:
BB375541-6946-4062-88A9-CCF33CA0A1E1.jpeg

Backpack. Break the pistol down, fits in perfectly. Holds mags, optics and sling just fine. "Ross" has tons of backpacks and duffles on sale.. I picked a longer bag with good stitching. Its what I use when I do minimalist trips to the range.

Had the pack for 5 months now, its great.

Otherwise, there are tons of dedicated compact rifle bags, many unmarked and unassuming.

I have two bags, one for an MPX, one for a 10.5" AR pistol.

I carry the MPX in: Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger Backpack but that does require me to fold the MPX brace. It is is a good bag but can be a bit clunky to store mags.

The bag for the AR pistol is really awesome and I'd highly recommend it: Kinetic Development Group KDG Apparition Bag. It comes with movable Velcro holders designed to carry a rifle as well as AR mag pouches in the pocket. Collapse the stock and toss it in the velcro straps that I've positioned for my rifle so it stays very secure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top