JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Id actually like to shoot one with and one without some ports and see what the practical difference is?

@EPS can you say either way?

Don't shoot it at night or you'd go blind!

I have a ported G19 barrel I bought for my G26. Didn't care for the ports it was just a good deal and I wanted an extra barrel.
I couldn't tell the difference between the ported and non-ported in a 9mm

I used to have a factory ported glock 20 that I bought used and I was not really enamored with it. I bought a non ported barrel for it and it was gtg. Side rant, you ought to have your man card revoked if you have a big ole muzzle brake on a 308 or some other low recoiling chambering. I have developed a distinct distaste for muzzle brakes as I always seem to have a guy next to me at the bench banging away with one that about levitates the hat off me head every time they shoot. I use to have a 338 rum hunting rifle that was not ported and kicked like a mule. It was quite accurate and generally a really nice rifle. I thought about porting it but in the end I manned up and sold it before I developed a permanent flinch.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top