JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I like... hunting, fishing, rifles, learning about hunting and rifles, reading forums with old salty dogs saying to do this or that and young dudes pushing technology. I love it when some one picks apart a thread and even more so when the other party strikesback😤. You can say I love freedom of speech and wouldn't be wrong.
I grew up rural, and around the outdoors. I was a play outside go to work and hunting with dad type kid. I've been hunting for years in Oregon mostly local unit and for more years shooting, I've had success, but theres a lot better out there.
I'm try to take my range on shooting out a bit further and have really been enjoying this as of late and find myself here reading others bullchat about this or that. I'm a total fricken stalker too so if I like you watch out I'm super clingy! Just teasing I can be chased off by a big 2×4.Thanks for having me see ya out there.

You can't "strike back" on this forum or if you do it better be calculated, tactful and not directed at anyone specifically, otherwise it will be deleted (I know personally from experience). Welcome to the forum. Tread lightly. Haha.

Welcome from Wickiup Junction!

shooting.jpg

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome just got in from shooting had a small mini course set up 100 to 300 yards. Practicing with my BAR I'm gonna roll with this season running stopping shooting standing prone kneeling it was fun I'm sure I looked crazy.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

That's good stuff. The steel target range project sounds cool Clear Creek is that off Timber rd? I would volunteer to help if you let me through down on some metal.

I like... hunting, fishing, rifles, learning about hunting and rifles, reading forums with old salty dogs saying to do this or that and young dudes pushing technology. I love it when some one picks apart a thread and even more so when the other party strikesback😤. You can say I love freedom of speech and wouldn't be wrong.
I grew up rural, and around the outdoors. I was a play outside go to work and hunting with dad type kid. I've been hunting for years in Oregon mostly local unit and for more years shooting, I've had success, but theres a lot better out there.
I'm try to take my range on shooting out a bit further and have really been enjoying this as of late and find myself here reading others bullchat about this or that. I'm a total fricken stalker too so if I like you watch out I'm super clingy! Just teasing I can be chased off by a big 2×4.Thanks for having me see ya out there.
Are you going to be trouble???

Better watch your chit or us salty old dogs will make you eat a muchacho burrito! :p ;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top