JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I have an cardboard box with a bunch of ammo for guns I no longer I own. I need to jettison it at some point soon. I'm thinking I, or the Mrs, might reach out to the local gun club to see if they have any use for said.

Anyone ever have such a box and how was it dumped?

So I have an cardboard box with a bunch of ammo for guns I no longer I own. I need to jettison it at some point soon. I'm thinking I, or the Mrs, might reach out to the local gun club to see if they have any use for said.

Anyone ever have such a box and how was it dumped?

I always like to post a free item that someone would want, and tell them they have to take everything else.:rolleyes:

241ABB33-9EB3-4C91-93BE-3B05250232C3.jpeg

4th of July is around the corner...

Bon fire, bunch of random ammo thrown in, fun times...

In all honesty. The projectiles nor brass make it that far from the fire.

It does make a nice loud "pop" when they go off though.

An old-timer who was a friend of my folks' when I was a kid had a scar on his forehead, from a 30-30 casing that his father had thrown into a campfire when he was a kid.

I'm not sure if there's enough there to justify shipping, but somebody here might buy it from you, if they happen to shoot all those calibers. Coincidentally, I shoot every one that you mentioned. I don't need the ammo, as I have plenty, but there are probably others here who would.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure"

One other story of ammo in a fire: many years ago a friend's sons were throwing .22 ammo in a fire. One of them said "Ouch!" and grabbed his ear. Something had cut his ear, and it wouldn't heal for days. A few days later they were at the breakfast table and he looked over at his son, to see something shiny in his ear lobe. He got tweezers and pulled a long sliver of brass out of his ear lobe. Then it heeled up fine.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top