JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am very saddened that things like this can & do happen to Americans in gun free zones such as schools, theaters, churches & government buildings.
All I can find out is this DS (crazy phukr) used a Bushmaster but others have said he didn't, what gives? And the polititions are going to go after the so called assault weapons (by the media) but it will not stop the crazies who want to do harm to others.
Just wanting to know what really happened.
Thanks. Jim Sr.

All I know is thre are so many diffrent reports and all, I really dont think anyone but those that were there will know the whole truth!!!!!! I just hate how something so tragic was run over and over on the news, twisted and used against reasonable law abiding americans!!!!! For results that if they happen will only help criminals!!!!
Sorry not the answer you were looking for but it is the best I have.

When the gov't employes outright censorship on the news media you can bet there's something more going on than the "search for the truth". Remember that at Sandy Hook they said that any release of info by anyone but the police/sheriffs office would not be tolerated and punished by law. Now what laws would publishing the info break?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top