JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In case anyone is not aware, it doesn't cost you a nickle to sign up for the Amazon Smile donation program where a portion of what you buy gets donated to a recipient of your choosing. I'd chosen OFEF. Is there a better one? I received this today via amazon. Is there a better gun organization for to donate to for political impact?

"This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification to inform you that Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation received a new donation of $630.24.

Thanks to customers shopping at AmazonSmile, everyday purchases generated over $200 million in donations to charities worldwide so far.

See AmazonSmile's impact to date:
$7,535.44 to Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation
$198,636,544.70 to all charities in the US
$215,721,458.97 to all charities worldwide"

In case anyone is not aware, it doesn't cost you a nickle to sign up for the Amazon Smile donation program where a portion of what you buy gets donated to a recipient of your choosing. I'd chosen OFEF. Is there a better one? I received this today via amazon. Is there a better gun organization for to donate to for political impact?
Your purchases here at smile.amazon.com will support Gun Owners Foundation.

AKA GoA

Also SAF

according to the stats, SAF received $18,832 in the last quarter, from this program.
total to date over $187,000 (since inception)

this is a great way to support without cost, and a great cause.

Last Edited:
Logged in, clicked "my account" lower right hand corner first listing under Other programs it says " Change your Amazon Smile charity", I copy/pasted " Second Amendment Foundation" in the box and hit select. They're my charity now.

Thank you all for the suggestions. Oregon Firearms looks good as well. To anyone reading this, this costs you NOTHING but a few moments and if we all do it, the mass would be significant to helping us all out.

I canceled my prime acct and started saying no to amazon when they refused to pull "blue lives murder" T-shirts.

I just got this a few days ago....

AmazonSmile donations.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews