JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, I officially hate you. The nwfa site is no longer showing up in the tapatalk directory. I'm going through withdrawals already.

It wouldn't go there anyway, because it is not listed for tapatalk right now from all I can determine
.When it is there again we should be able to just add it again. IF IT WILL BW USABALE with the new https format. The forum is format compatible with smart phones supposedly, but that feature does not function right so it is unusable at this point also. Just have to sit and wait and see what happens .. Hopefully it will get fixed eventually. :)
Right Joe ?? :D

Got a msg that everything was fixed on Tapatalk.......... Still can't get it up or log back in. Searched for it and could not find either. All other Tapatalk accounts working fine. 1250pm on android system:(

I wouldn't miss Tapatalk so much if this site wasn't such a PITA to surf via my mobile browser. Page load super chunky, as it will appear to load, I will attempt to click a link and then it will load some more moving everything down so I miss what I am attempting to click. Then I have to back up, wait for it to load again, give it about 30 extra seconds and try again. After 3-4 attempts I just say screw it, and surf elsewhere. I know I am whining a bit, but this site really needs to streamline to be more mobile friendly. With all the signatures, ads and everything else it's just not worth it to view on my phone, which I did quite a bit when Tapatalk was active.

I'm going to try to get it working again tomorrow afternoon. I spent a couple hours on it today, TapaTalk support hasn't been much help. You guys have my word, I'll try, and I don't see any reason we shouldn't be able to get it back up.

On the upside, and pertaining to @DieselScout's comment, we made some solid progress on the mobile version of the site today (while I was waiting on TapaTalk support). It's not where we want it yet, but it's much better. Give it a try, and let me know what you think.

I'm going to try to get it working again tomorrow afternoon. I spent a couple hours on it today, TapaTalk support hasn't been much help. You guys have my word, I'll try, and I don't see any reason we shouldn't be able to get it back up.

On the upside, and pertaining to @DieselScout's comment, we made some solid progress on the mobile version of the site today (while I was waiting on TapaTalk support). It's not where we want it yet, but it's much better. Give it a try, and let me know what you think.

Just tried the mobile version and still no go .
Can't even type there when trying to reply. Android with IE and Firefox. Neither one worked right.

Cool on the Tapatalk. That program is just too easy to use ;)

Tapatalk is the only tool I use to read a half-dozen forums as it enables me to catch up very quickly to the most recent unread post in threads of interest. If the forum doesn't have a tapatalk interface I don't read it. I'm always on my mobile and never reading forums on my computer because tapatalk is so much better.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top