JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what's driving them, could be many different angles. If you look at Antifa they thrive on confrontation but fact is that attrition will lessen their numbers as there are not many of them. More like high school groups that have their own click.
Antifa thrives on anonymity. They don't like it when society knows who they are. This is why they wear all black, had progressives lobby the state to prohibit the release of mugshots and also why they absolutely hate Andy Ngo.

Its amusing they go out of their way to dox others but when it is used on them they throw temper tantrums.

Antifa thrives on anonymity. They don't like it when society knows who they are. This is why they wear all black, had progressives lobby the state to prohibit the release of mugshots and also why they absolutely hate Andy Ngo.

Its amusing they go out of their way to dox others but when it is used on them they throw temper tantrums.
You can't have that much hate in you without a little hypocrisy too.

I don't claim to truly understand anything on any fundamental level, but over the years of watching people and trying to understand why we really do the things we do, I've come to understand a few things about basic human nature.

Radicalism is interesting, and it's not that hard to become radicalized. Radicalism is when one becomes so convinced in an ideology that they will only hear information that supports their views. Anything outside of that is automatically rejected without thinking. One is deeply convinced that their cause is just, their fellow radicals are the only truly righteous, and all against them are ignorant and/or evil.

Radicalism has been around as long as people have, and occurs in every movement, ideology, and religion (including yours and mine, no matter what you believe). The sad part is, many of these radicals aren't 'bad' people (well, at least until they start blowing up buildings or chopping heads off), many are just well-meaning people caught up in a movement that they really think is right. I actually feel sorry for a lot of these antifa radicals. There might even be a few things that many of us could agree on in some ways, but they're just too radicalized to be reasonable.

I don't claim to truly understand anything on any fundamental level, but over the years of watching people and trying to understand why we really do the things we do, I've come to understand a few things about basic human nature.

Radicalism is interesting, and it's not that hard to become radicalized. Radicalism is when one becomes so convinced in an ideology that they will only hear information that supports their views. Anything outside of that is automatically rejected without thinking. One is deeply convinced that their cause is just, their fellow radicals are the only truly righteous, and all against them are ignorant and/or evil.

Radicalism has been around as long as people have, and occurs in every movement, ideology, and religion (including yours and mine, no matter what you believe). The sad part is, many of these radicals aren't 'bad' people (well, at least until they start blowing up buildings or chopping heads off), many are just well-meaning people caught up in a movement that they really think is right. I actually feel sorry for a lot of these antifa radicals. There might even be a few things that many of us could agree on in some ways, but they're just too radicalized to be reasonable.
I know a guy who just can't stand to hear people disagree with him on any subject. It doesn't have to be politics. You could be disagreeing about what someone said 5 minutes ago. When societal norms require that he hold his tongue and pretend to listen, it bothers him so much to hear someone explain in detail exactly where he was wrong that his shoulders will tense, he will squirm, and his eyes will blink involuntarily. It's like it's physically painful to him. I told him once that while we were both stubborn SOBs, the fundamental difference between the two of us was that he just has to always be right, and I just am. He could not for the life of him see the humor in that.

I love my sister BUT she sees disagreement with her opinion as a repudiation of her value as a person.

She used to be much worse about it, to the point where it wasn't worth the waterworks.

We agreed a while ago not to discuss certain topics. She knows I'm right, anyway.

P

And we just hit the nail on the head, perhaps we can understand a little more how the good people of Germany got caught up in nazism and their hatred towards a group of people simply because a particular ideology was impressed upon their fragile psyche; just like those on the left are having extremist ideologies thrust upon them.

And we just hit the nail on the head, perhaps we can understand a little more how the good people of Germany got caught up in nazism and their hatred towards a group of people simply because a particular ideology was impressed upon their fragile psyche; just like those on the left are having extremist ideologies thrust upon them.
Until this great hoax I had all my life wondered how they got the entire country to follow that little kook. Now 2 years into 2 weeks to slow the spread? I see exactly how it was done. Look how many people will attack people for not wearing a useless mask. Mass psychosis. You really can convince HUGE numbers of people to follow a fairy tale to the point they want to cage anyone who dares tell them to open their eyes. :eek:

Until this great hoax I had all my life wondered how they got the entire country to follow that little kook. Now 2 years into 2 weeks to slow the spread? I see exactly how it was done. Look how many people will attack people for not wearing a useless mask. Mass psychosis. You really can convince HUGE numbers of people to follow a fairy tale to the point they want to cage anyone who dares tell them to open their eyes. :eek:
Just replace "Jews" with "deplorable's/conservatives"

:confused:

I know a guy who just can't stand to hear people disagree with him on any subject. It doesn't have to be politics. You could be disagreeing about what someone said 5 minutes ago. When societal norms require that he hold his tongue and pretend to listen, it bothers him so much to hear someone explain in detail exactly where he was wrong that his shoulders will tense, he will squirm, and his eyes will blink involuntarily. It's like it's physically painful to him. I told him once that while we were both stubborn SOBs, the fundamental difference between the two of us was that he just has to always be right, and I just am. He could not for the life of him see the humor in that.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top