JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun boards are a lot like bars or taverns, when you walk in you need to be there to have fun with the clientele.

Have a good time and don't :s0084: is a rule anywhere you go.

I am old and slow but I got a sense that he wasn't here to talk about his new gun. More like he was angry.

I wonder if he was associating members of the board with the shooter of his friends?

Obviously hostile and now I am breaking the rules by talking about a member.

I am done guys..

I have a hunch he is not a member any longer. while we are on the topic what is to prevent the turd from just membering up with a different handle.

I have a hunch he is not a member any longer. while we are on the topic what is to prevent the turd from just membering up with a different handle.
Just opinion but people who display a psychosis have a tendency to come back with the same problems. I think he came here to confront those he feels are aligned with the shooter that shot his people.

Can't get back to read it again but it was confrontation from the get go. I am no psychological expert but he sure had some problems. Hate to sell a gun or ammo to a guy like that, his karma is real close.

It's not like he was saying anything worse than the other two outed Antifa/JBGC folk.
I don't know what's driving them, could be many different angles. If you look at Antifa they thrive on confrontation but fact is that attrition will lessen their numbers as there are not many of them. More like high school groups that have their own click.

Nothing.
Some forums have rules that prevent new members from posting until certain prerequisites are met. I think we should do that. I think putting a cover over the pool to keep turds out is easier than trying to catch them all after they're already in there.

I think he came here to confront those he feels are aligned with the shooter that shot his people.
I got that feeling from the very start too.

If you want to be accepted somewhere, it's best not to walk in with a chip on your shoulder, making inflammatory comments. No matter where you are, you're likely to be shown the door pretty quick.

As much as I'm content to see Antifa get culled, if the evidence supports that Smith fired first after being shoved, I don't have any sympathy for him and IMO the JBGC/Antifa type acted well within their rights of self defense.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top