JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't want to embed the link to give them more views, but YouTube had a couple vids in my recommended feed by some chick named April LaJune who I guess is from Colorado about a Marine Expeditionary Unit storming CIA HQ at Langley to stop a CIA Coup de tat against Trump & Co two days ago... and the only proof was "reliable sources" telling her this and the media is kerping it all under wraps. There was BS about a Battalion size force on this "op"...

Now I don't mind a good conspiracy and probably believe in some out there stuff in mosts eyes - but something like this would be literally impossible to pull off and no one notice or leak word.

And of course Alex Jones and dozens of others are parroting this crap. All sourced by this one chick in Colorado.

But only in Bizzaro World is this anything remotely resembling true.

1.) It would be ratings orgasm time for the media so of course they would cover it.

2.) Facebook Live/YouTube would have dozens of feeds on this as people lost their minds. We would at least see "leaked" footage by now

3.) That many personnel, even coming in at night in blacked out aircraft would be spotted. Langley is not exactly out in the middle of nowhere...

Colorado may want to look into potency limits or purity regulations for the wacky tobaccy they sell. Even for a conspiricacy theory that is nuts :rolleyes:

Imagine this:

A left/right leaning person sensationalizes a story that caters to the opposite of how they believe. They write it in such a way that's it's almost plausible and easy for misinformed parrots to echo.

Sit back and laugh as you make a fool of the other side.

a2411ea89def0b44582c7fbf94905739--military-humor-military-life.jpg
Trump_thor.jpg
Meanwhile-.jpg

A total so far of 8 States have legalised "recreational" use. Never, ever thought Colorado would legalise. But then I never thought we would become a :eek: "blue" State either. Funny thing tho, since the pot shops basically cornered the market, pot and hash is easily found, and is easily as much cost-wise as it was before legalisation. In recent years, it seems that so much tax is raked in the State doesnt know how to spend all the money!:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Feed all the trout in the state cannabis edibles to give them the munchies fatten them up :p

Or get all the legislators so baked they cannot function, thus cannot make more (stupid) laws. That may be a good use of that extra tax cash.

Feed all the trout in the state cannabis edibles to give them the munchies fatten them up :p

Or get all the legislators so baked they cannot function, thus cannot make more (stupid) laws. That may be a good use of that extra tax cash.

You need to think nationally.

Picture Jeff Session high. Go ahead, I'll wait till you clean the coffee off the screen

:s0119:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads