JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you've ever posted on City-Data or looked at their reviews on sitejabber, or have ever posted on Reddit for that matter, you know the quality of the people there leaves a bit to be desired. Most people have the (correct) opinion that the people there are morons.

The vast majority of the time I find that the persons there are 1) idiots 2) liberals 3) jealous of anyone who succeeded financially.

So what are some other sites where one can post in general forums about almost any topic? Quality over quantity here. I'm not looking for gun forums, most of them fall in the same category as above. I'm talking about places where you can talk career, neighbors, etc. where the reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are above that of a 5th grader....

My grandson is 8 and has no problem finding minecraft discussion forums on his own. Perhaps he is advanced beyond his years...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews