JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy! I'm planning to move from Boston out to the Seattle area sometime next year so I jumped in here to get a feel for things so I won't be a complete stranger when I'm finally out there.

I've been shooting off and on my whole life and recently became an NRA instructor. The safe I bought last year is already too small, I don't own nearly enough firearms and lord help me I'm going to start reloading soon.

Reloading can become a time eater. If you start reloading start with the ammo for the hard to find or the ones that cost the most to buy. I like to try to get components in bulk so I don't have to rework my load data for some thing new being added. But welcome and I hope you find what your looking for.

welcome to NWF ! westward ho ? seems to me i dated a couple of those ! LOL ! i'm certain you'll enjoy yourself here ! the forums call for tall boots , and thick skin at times, but we do have fun !! enjoy yourself, and keep us posted on when the "big" move comes.....

steven

Figured I'd bump this up as I've made the move and have finally gotten settled in in lovely West Seattle. I stopped in at the Seattle PD on 9/21 to apply for my CPL and had it in the mail 15 days later. What a pleasant surprise compared to the hoops I was forced to jump through in Boston to even get a restricted permit (CCW for Boston residents is generally limited to people who can prove a "business need" or those who are friends of the "system").

Now I just need to figure out where the good local ranges and shops are so I can start enriching the local economy :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top