JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, I've joined and I are excited to add to your newb class of users! yeah sweeeet. Can't wait to fill my new shoes! haha

Nah, all kidding aside. I've cruised over the site a few times, grabbing bits of information intending to expand my own base of knowledge. I've come to contribute a small to medium comprehensive experience with firearms. I currently carry out my life around a somewhat large number of Firearm enthusiast, to which I've had the pleasure of experiencing different points of views and opinions related to a wide variety of Firearms. Hope NW Firearms offers me even more.... that and the classifieds of course.

Calibers in the safe: 22lr, 38, 9mm, 5.7x28, 357, 40, 44, and 45 in pistols. 7.62x39, 7.62x54r, 308 Win, 300 Win mag, and a trusty 22lr in rifles.
Activities: Rifle hunt... Like to camp and drink beer. Think we'll get along?

So, I appreciate you taking a minute to read about me. I'm fairly open, ask a question if ya'd like.

BUT, here is what I ask of you! I really haven't had the time to navigate the site/web for the necessary facts on scopes. Just looking for solid advice/experiences on scopes, related to both hunting and target shooting. Shoot me in a direction and I'll read forth. Your help is appreciated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top