JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I recently paid an exorbitant price to re roof our shed (it's in the background there), and find myself with left over cedar shakes and felt. Since I'll be dead or out of this place before the next re-roofing my loss is your gain! If you need about 1/2 to 2/3 of a bundle of shakes that is (the stack is 6 ½ inched high).

Selling the shakes and roofing felt for $40.

Will trade for factory brass case ammo in the box from Western manufacturers (no reman, reloaded, 1984 Turkish surplus, Joe Bob's Ammo Shop "Baggie of Gud Boolets", you know... no crap); .38 sp, .357 mag, 9mm, 45 ACP, 5.56, but at an old school exchange rate of 33 cents per round. So unless you're sitting on a deep and cheap stack, cash is your better deal.

Will meet at Tigard Cabela's parking lot.

SS1.JPG SS2.JPG SS3.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top